Redesigning Tesco bank to give a consistent look and feel.
- When navigating through the site, the website went into different formats, with the navigation moving around the page from right to left.
- There is no obviously place to go within the homepage if you want to pay a bill, or showing how much you need to credit your account by before a specific date.
- Is Debit and Credit the best terminology to use?
- Nowhere showing what your credit limit is, which could lead to mistakes when comparing it to over banking site.
Existing page review
Key points of the design:
- Give a constant responsive website between pages.
- Allow key information about account to be accessible from homepage.
- Reduce number of clicks by putting pages within tabbed sections.
- Allow credit card payments within homepage.